Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sharpie Eyebrows!


I was watching a recent YouTube video by the wondrous Zoella in which she and Tanya Burr had the idea of using a sharpie to fill in your eyebrows.  I know, this is probably an awful idea but why not.  I have nothing better to do right now....except an essay...or three...even more reason to try it! Here's the video if you want to watch it.  It was pretty entertaining.  Would You Rather (Beauty Edition)

Eyebrows PreSharpie
    (Dear God my nose looks huge....)



 The instrument.


Just some proof that I actually put Sharpie on my brows.


So what do you think?



Personally, I think I look kinda ridiculous.  Maybe with a brown sharpie instead of a black one it would look more normal.  However, I think my problem was my natural hair colour.  As a blonde, black eyebrows doesn't really fit...but I think if your hair is dark, sharpie brows wouldn't look too out of place. I think it would definitely work as an alternative if you really need to fill in your brows though.  Next thing to test, Sharpies as eyeliner!  Okay that one actually sounds like a bad idea.  Something that toxic close to your eyes sounds like a trip to the hospital to me.  I can still smell the sharpie on my brows...though that could just be my brain sometimes I smell weed when I hear a Drake song.... Anyway, the only thing I'm worried about now it how to get it off...



2 comments:

  1. Haha, this post was fun! Yeah wouldn't advise sharpie on the eye line - it might not end well hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend an eyebrow pencil. It works much better and doesn't hurt your skin. ^_^ Good luck! (however, i think ur eyebrows are reeeeally pretty just by themselves (: )

    ReplyDelete