Monday, January 6, 2014

Book Buying Spree Challenge

This challenge is hosted by Bookish Comforts and the idea is 'Imagine you've just won a $100 book buying spree for The Book Depository. What would you buy?'  I love the idea of this challenge and clicked right over to The Book Depository to make my list!


This would be my list, coming in only $1.50 under $100 dollars! I didn't opt for many cheap books but I've been really lusting over these six books.  The two that I'm most excited about are Mastering the Art of Soviet Cooking by Anya Von Bremzen and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.  Mastering the Art of Soviet Cooking is actually a memoir of her life in Soviet Russia which I would love  due to my infatuation with anything that has to do with Soviet Russia.  Fangirl is a story about the clash between the world of fandoms and real life. It is centered on a girl's transition to college life and, as I am entering college this fall and I am involved in the Harry Potter fandom I little too much, it would be a perfect read for me!

I really loved this challenge from Bookish Comforts and hope to be involved in one of their read-a-thons this summer!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment