Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer To-Do List

I can't do anything successfully without a plan.  Therefore I have made a list of what I want to accomplish this summer.  While I'm already almost 4 weeks into my summer, it's never too late to start.  So without further ado, here is my summer to-do list!
  • scavenger hunt
  • picnic
  • camp
  • go on a hike
  • blanket fort
  • baseball game
  • all Harry Potter movies in 24 hours
  • concert
  • sunrise and sunset
  • water fight
  • hula hoop
  • fern canyon
  • beach bonfire
  • learn to make sushi well
  • bake a pie
  • learn to make good mexican rice
  • make a jar of lucky stars
  • play pattle tennis with my grandmother
  • finish painting my room
  • continue to take pictures most days
  • visit the zoo
  • throw even more things away
  • tie-dye some clothes
  • drink a virgin margarita
  • get a tan
  • learn a new skill
  • make new friends
  • do something i'd never do
  • hunt ghosts
  • skinny dip
  • play ulitmate frisbee
  • take the dogs on walks
  • no caffeine
Look like a solid summer to me. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment