Monday, February 10, 2014

I Got In



It has been almost a week and a half since I received my email notifying me of my acceptance but I didn't believe it until my letter arrived in the mail today.  I can't remember the last time I was so excited.  It was hard to breathe and I just kept dancing!!  I guess I can't pretend I don't want to go now!

I haven't shared this here, but I was actually deferred from Umich back in December.  It was an awful experience that grew into one of the worst days of my life thanks to other mishaps.  Yet I am glad it happened this way.  Being deferred forced me to actually look at my other schools as possible future homes.  I had to reevaluate what I actually wanted now that my first choice was less certain.  Therefore, I am now more certain the Umich is the college I would love to attend.  I just think I would fit in well and have amazing opportunities! I am so lucky to be able to attend my first choice school and I literally cannot wait to get on that plan in August.  Now I just have to apply for ALL the scholarships...



Is it weird that I keep the tab showing what my future dining hall is serving for dinner up and look at it everyday?  Probably.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment