Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Christmas Tag


Today I helped my mom set up the variety of Christmas Trees we have each year.  However, this time we went a little overboard and set up 5 trees laden with ornaments.  I find it interesting how my mom comes up with more and more unusual trees every year.  Anyway, I've been channeling the Christmas spirit all day so I figured I'd answer the Christmas tag as well.

1. Favorite Christmas Movie
How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carry.  I just love it. Except that weird part in the middle when they shove food in his mouth....The Nightmare Before Christmas is another must see.

2. What Is Your Favorite Christmas Color?
White, red and brown are my favorite winter colors. They are the majority of my wardrobe right now.

3. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning for sure.  Once I stayed with the German part of my family for Christmas and we opened everything on Christmas Eve.  It felt so wrong.

4. What's Your Favorite Winter Fragrance?
Recently I've been using White Citrus from Bath & Body Works because it's still flowery but with a hint of a woodsy smell which fits well with winter.

5. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Shortbread cookies because my mom and I, or just her, make them every year.  Also, that awful smell that emerges the first day you turn on you're heater. It just reminds me that it's time for the holidays.



6. Favorite Holiday Drink?
This year I've been LOVING the Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks.  But Martinelli's always boosts my Christmas Spirit.

7. Candy Cane or Gingerbread Men?
Neither, I don't like mint and never thought gingerbread was yummy...sorry!

8. Favorite Christmas Song?
Each year my high school goes caroling at the local retirement homes.  This tradition has fostered deep love for Feliz Navidad and Carol Of The Bells because they're so fun to sing.  I also really like Auld Lang Syne.

9. Have You Ever Made A Snowman?
Unfortunately not.  As a California native, I've had very little experience with snow.  Probably the only time it will snow this year happened while I was taking the SAT Subject Tests and it wasn't enough to stick.

10. What Is Most Important To You About The Holidays?
Spending time with my cousins who come up from LA each year.  Over the past 8 years these two boys have grown into my psuedo-brothers and I can't wait to see them again.


I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season so far! If you decide to answer these questions make sure you leave me a link.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment