Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekly Photos #2

Looking back at this last week of photos, I can see that I've found it much harder to take photos everyday.  I live a pretty routine life which has led me to taking some of the same photos.  Plus I've found it hard to remember to take photos until I get home which also leads to a ton of repetition. There are only so many things I can photograph in my room.  I'm going to try to find some inspiration for pictures on pinterest and hopefully I can really love what I put in this space in 7 days.

Foggy Mornings/the empty room I was stuck in with 4 friends for 6 hours/my attempt at avocado deviled eggs/fancy shoes/adorable iPad app (Happy Street)/lockers at my gym/light filtering through the curtains

As you can see I sunk pretty low this week.  Happy Street, curtains and lockers oh so exciting!  Ah well, all I can to is take more.  I hope you enjoyed them slightly!

Good Things:

Swimming
Who knew that exercise could make one so peppy and happy?  I was thoroughly enjoyed that I had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch one day that I couldn't stop talking about it...

Philosophy Class
I'm always amazed when I achieve a good mark on a test or final.  This week I learned what I got on my final from last semester and I blew my expectations away.  I feel a lot less worried for the IB test now :)

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. That food picture is pretty! Well done for exceeding your expectations! Xx

    ReplyDelete