Thursday, January 3, 2013

Year Long Challenges


This past year I haven't read much, with Netflix and the internet in my room it's hard to make myself read.  Isn't it simpler just to scroll through Tumblr or rewatch Firefly again?  However, this doesn't aide my brain in any way except to craft better stories (you should see the dreams I have...) or creepily fangirl over people. So I thought I'd attempt various book challenges this year!

1. Off The Shelf - I have a problem. There are 200 books sitting in my room unread and I thought this challenge could help. My goal is the level 'Making a Dint' in which I attempt to read 30 books already have on my shelf (pre Jan 1st 2013)



0/30

2. Where Are You Reading? - This challenge just seemed really cool and interesting to me.  You keep a google map with all the cities you read about in books.  It would be really cool to look back at the end of the year and see all the places you 'visited'.




While those are the only book challenges I am going to join I'm going to set a challenge for myself. Along with reading a lot more I am going to try to watch 100 movies.  I'm sure this won't be hard for a girl who watched season 7 of How I Met Your Mother in two days, but I think it will be good for me to actually keep track of how many movies I watch.


(isn't it cute, you can tell I spent so much time on it... :)
2/100

No comments:

Post a Comment