Saturday, March 2, 2013

Weekly Photos #7

This week was full of ugly weather and a lot of studying which results in very few pictures.  I'm not even sure I took 7 pictures this week let alone 7 good ones!  This is all I've got...I'll be back with 7 next week I promise.

Philosophy reading/keyboard smash adventures/candle
My french test went pretty well, unfortunately there is another big one in a week but this time I actually have to speak! There isn't that much happening here, but spring is just around the corner and should bring adventures with it!

Good Things

Keyboard Smashing
I suppose the second picture requires some explanation.  There is a theory that if you have enough monkeys smashing a keyboard for infinity eventually one of them will type the novel War and Peace, well we decided to test it.  "Ghost" was the longest word we got and I needed photo evidence of it!  I have to say it was a great way to waste a couple hours.

TV Shows
A huge test seems to lead to the most extreme forms of procrastination.  I have watched very little television since this year started, but in this past week I watched almost an entire season of both White Collar and Castle!! I can't wait for the White Collar finale this week and Psych is back!!!!

My goals for this week:
  • watch a couple movies in french to prepare for my recording
  • swim more than 2 times
  • take enough pictures!!!!
How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment