Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekly Photos #3

This week I started a 30 Day Photo Challenge I found on pinterest and it's been helping me a lot.  Having something, a prompt, to accomplish that day has made me take interesting photos that I really like this week.

Healthy Dinner?/meow my cat/loved my make-up that day/no idea but I love it/homework and Pandora/egyptain hieroglyphs on my pants/the scene in my rear view mirror
Some days it's hard to find something to fully capture the prompt, like routine for example, but they inspire me to remember to photograph everyday.  I'd really like to know how I made that swipe of light though...

Good Things:


British Swag by Tulisa
Yeah, I've watched some X-Factor with her as a judge, but I don't think that is the entire reason behind my love for this song.  I can't even relate to in on any level, but it's been on repeat for 24 hours.

Local Plays
I went with a friend to see a comedy show put on by a local theater group and it was wonderful.  Plus I got to experience a part of my community I was unaware existed before.  It was weird and funny because everyone there knew each other except for my friends and I.

What did you enjoy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment