Thursday, August 1, 2013

Michigan State University


After visiting University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, my family decided to pop over to Michigan State University in East Lansing. I'd never thought of attending this college until I visited, but now I'm fairly sure that I will.  I have to say, wonderful tour guides = wanting to apply for me even after a horrible presentation.


Like U of M, MSU was really pretty.  Brick buildings and green trees, maybe it's my California upbringing but I LOVE it! The idea of living in one of those tall buildings just makes me pretty excited. However, there was one major downside.  No air conditioning in some of the dorms. I would loath my life for a good month if I got stuck in one of those. It's definitely something to consider if I'm lucky enough to be able to choose my college next spring.

I literally cannot wait for college because I can lounge around in school spirit sweats and not feel out of place. 
All in all, I felt that MSU was a good school. Not amazing, and perhaps lacking a little compared to my dream college, however, I felt that I could be content there. Perhaps, that isn't the best endorsement for a school, but I would suggest at least browsing the website if you're on the college path sometime soon.

Important Admission Facts:
Average GPA: 3.4-3.9
Average SAT: 23-28
Average ACT: 1020-1220
Population: 47,954
Application Due: Nov 1
Major Options: Anthropology
Application Fee: $50
Total Tuition: $41,158

No comments:

Post a Comment