Friday, August 16, 2013

Musical Fridays

I made a post a couple weeks ago highlighting the music I had been loving recently. I've rediscovered and discovered some new favorites so I thought I would share them with you! It's going to be a little bit of a nerd heavy post because of my recent trip to VidCon and YouTube's Geek Week.

This Kiss - Alex Day (Feat. Carrie Hope Fletcher)
I know Alex Day can be a touchy subject when it comes to YouTube as he is a bit blunt, but I love him.  I'm glad he has switched to a less electric style of music, my favorite album is his acoustic one! Anyway, This Kiss and Good Morning Sunshine are some of my favorite songs and I can totally picture them in the background when getting ready for school this year.

 This Is Gospel - Panic at the Disco
Surprise, surprise, my pop punk tendency arises again. The song is great though it has few words, but the really great part about this song is the video.  Brendon Urie really gives it his all in his videos. In both Miss Jackson and This is Gospel he acts slightly insane and it is wonderful to watch.  Even if you hate Panic at the Disco, give this video a watch because I think it's amazing.

After Ever After - Paint
What happens after 'happily ever after'? Apparently nothing good, except for his voice, his voice is good.

Oh My Dayum - The Gregory Brothers
It hasn't left my brain since I heard it live. It's brilliant in a what the fuck sort of way.

Indigo - Tom Milsom
It's cute, he's cute, he's british, it's a love song. What else do you need?

Titanium - Christina Grimmie
Oh my god, her voice is amazing. Granted, I'm validated by 13 million views but it's the truth.  If you haven't heard her before, give this video a shot.

What music have you been enjoying this week?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment