Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day In The Life // 15


Early wake up call that never seems to work.  My alarm may go off at 6:30 every morning but I'm never out of bed before 7:30.


Therefore, driving and eating breakfast is a skill I mastered as soon as possible.  


Driving past the ocean every morning is so relaxing. I wish I could tell the tide at a glace like my mother!


Class time!


My free period today was filled with 1984. I swear that this book is effecting my dreams.


Lunchtime however was made better due to a giant bear.  He is actually the size of a person I didn't just put the camera really close.


Found some freshman graffiti while driving a friend home. 


Snack that I regret eating.


Study time.  I always feel really creepy at a library with a stack of books on nuclear weapons.


Sushi take-out for dinner make the perfect ending for my day.

I couldn't not include a bad picture of me eating said sushi.  Self-acceptance is important right?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment