Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'll Never Forget // 25

Its seems like things you can't change about yourself are always the things that bother you the most. My best friend in middle school constantly ragged on my because I basically had no boobs and she had huge boobs.  I didn't get my period until 8th grade and my friends congratulated my on finally becoming female.  People tell me that I'm Hitler's perfect race all the time.  All these things are things I can't change.  Yet comments on them always stick and hurt.  We talk about appearance and the world around us because they're easier and less argumentative than expressing our ideas about Nietzsche and the Korean War, but someone saying your boobs are too small hurts just as much as someone saying your opinion is incorrect.


 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment