Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Music Memories // 29

How Do I Feel (The Burrito Song): In 5th grade my teacher had a boombox in his room and every morning my friends and I would listen to our CDs.  Needless to say, there was a lot of Jonas Brothers and Radio Disney music played.  We could never take this song seriously, a couple of lines in we would always break down in laughter!

Light The Castle Up: Jingle Spells 3 was the first wrock album I got.  I remember in 2009 I spent the entire Christmas blasting, memorizing, and singing along to these songs.  Even my parents know the words!

Good Thing: My friends and I spent too much time singing along to this song in middle school.

Ocean Avenue: "We're looking up at the same night's sky" Anyone with internet friends can relate.

Goin' Back To Hogwarts: Starkid may have a bad rap, and most people only know Darren, but they are the reason for who I have become over the last 3 years.  This song marks the beginning of my path of acceptance of who I am.  I've realized that I'm definitely not nerdy or fangirly 'enough' to fit with these people anymore but I still have them to thank for me.


Goin' Back To Hogwarts

 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment