Monday, May 20, 2013

A Struggle // 20

What a fitting prompt for today.  If you are reading this between 8:30am and about 1pm PST, I am taking my French IB exam.  I am fairly good at school.  I can usually float by with good grades.  However, there are a few things that I have to work at.  One of those things is french.  I was always told that I needed to learn french to be an archaeologist, so when I had to choose between Spanish and French, I took french.  It quickly became my least favorite class.

Naturally, I want to leave this class as soon as possible so I decided to test out of it in my junior year.  However, because I am not very good at french, I've had to cram so much work into this year.  I can truly say that I have learned a lot of french over the past year but my vocabulary is not nearly up to scratch.  I've spent the weekend cramming every french word into my head!  I'm about to explode.  Hopefully I won't receive the test and have my mind go blank! Bon chance à moi!


 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I had the same exact thing when it came to French. And after all the learning and extra help... I failed. But I am sure you will do better than I did.

    xxSusanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is french so difficult? We should have taken Spanish haha

      Delete
  2. Good for you for doing IB French! I graduated from high school in 2010 and received my IB Diploma (and did higher level French). C'est difficile, mais vous pouvez le faire! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete